In this podcast episode I interview ayurvedic physician Dr. Vignesh Devraj, who is the founder and director of the ayurvedic panchakarma clinic Sitaram Beach Retreat. In this interview we talk about the immune system from the point of view of western and ayurvedic medicine and dive into the concept of doshas in relation to our vitality.
We talk about:
- the concept of our immune system and common misunderstandings
- why the ayurvedic concept of Ojas is not only our immunity but also our vitality
- why a virus or bacteria is not the root cause of a disease
- how our conciousness and immune system are interrelated
- how the concept of Doshas is commonly misunderstood in the west
- ayurvedic tips on how to boost your immune system
Please comment on Facebook or Instagram. I would love to know how you liked this episode and what you took from it!
More about Dr. Vignesh and Panchakarma at Sitaram:
- Interview on my blog with Dr. Vignesh
- Article about my Panchakarma experience at Sitaram
- Website Sitaram
You can listen and subscribe to my Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify and Android. Follow me on Instagram @daniaschumann and Facebook @Dr.Dania Schumann or connect with me through my Webseite www.daniaschumann.com.
Namasté und alles Liebe,
Hinterlasse einen Kommentar